The Trailer for Captain Marvel dropped yesterday night and everything is alright with the world! Take a look at it below.
Here are five things of note in the trailer:
- It’s perfectly okay to punch a sweet old grandma in the face especially if she is a villainous, shape-shifting Skrull. Plus, that Skrull had serious moves and needed to be subdued
- Captain Marvel is crazy powerful! Marvel head honcho Kevin Feige has stated that Carol Danvers is the most powerful person in the MCU. This trailer appears to confirm this.
- Nick Fury without an eye patch looks unnatural. And let’s not get started on his getting all cute with Goose (her cat).
- Nick Fury likes pussy…cats. So we’ve found someone (some, thing?) he’s trusting. We won’t be surprised if plot twist… the cat scratches his eye out.
- Captain Marvel is crazy powerful… oh I said that already.
I honestly can’t wait for this film to drop.
Captain Marvel will be in theaters March 8, 2019.